Scholarship for Bangladeshi students provided by: District Council, Dhaka
Scholarship for: HSC and Bachelor Level 2013
Dhaka District Council is awarding scholarship for students who are eligible for the scholarship.
Please refer to eligibility points below.
1. The prospective student must be a Permanent citizen of Dhaka District, Bangladesh.
2. The prospective student must be financially weak and meritorious.
3. The prospective student who are studying in HSC/ Bachelor Course/ University Level/ Medical Degree/ Engineering Degree/ or equivalent education can apply.
4. GPA 5.00 minimum in SSC and equivalent and HSC equivalent examination must be scored by the prospective student.
5. The prospective student who are children of freedom fighters and physically disabled candidates should have GPA 3.00 atleast.
Dhaka Zilla Parisad Scholarship 2013
The Dhaka District Council scholarship application form can be taken from District Education Officer in Mirpur and at TNO Occie the prospective students from Savar/ Keraiganj/ Dohar/ Dhamrai/ Nobabganj can taken the application form.
The deadline to apply is 28th February 2013.
For further information, Dhaka District Council can be contacted at
District Council, Dhaka
Chittaranjan Avenue, Old Dhaka
Phone Number: 8958987
Dhaka District Council Website is here.
Incoming search terms: